What data we take from our users?
When you register to use our Services we collect the following
information about you:
If you register from a Google account we collect your first name, last name, profile picture and email address and if you register using your Facebook account we collect your first name and last name as appeared on your Facebook account. Please note that when you give permission through facebook's in-ap privacy option we may collect other information about you including your gender, age etc.
During the initial log-in to the App, you are required to give the following additional personal data:
- your name
- your email address
- your mobile number
- your location
Item Information (If you are selling your any item on GilgitApp)
If you are selling any item on GilgitApp, you must provide all the information about the item. For example, if you are selling a car on GilgitApp, you are required to provide complete information about your car, including:
- Car name
- Car model
- Car color
- Car engine
- Car company
- Car brand
- Car location
- Car price
Can children use our services?
No, to avail of our services, the user must be above 18 years of age. Our services are not intended for people under 18, and we do not knowingly collect data from anyone under 18. The company will not be responsible if a person under 18 provides us with any property/vehicle details. Moreover, If we become aware that a person under 18 has provided us with personal data, we will delete it immediately.
Why is Personal Information needed?
We do care about your personal information privacy and security and we are committed to keep your personal information safe and secure. Your personal information will only be used in the following circumstances.
- To improve our service in order to provide a better and updated platform and to notify you about changes to our services.
- To cooperate with the law enforcement agencies.
- To monitor the usage of the service and detect, prevent and address technical issues.
Possibilities of sharing your data?
Your data might be shared with the following parties for different purpose:
Law Enforcement Agencies
In case of any serious case may share your information with Law enforcement agencies to avoid violence/conflict.
What data are we processing?
We are processing the following data.
- If you log in using your Facebook account, we process your first name, last name from your Facebook profile, and the Facebook email address to identify you as a user on our platform.
- If you log in using Google, we process your first name and last name to identify you as a user. Moreover, we use your email and contact number so that the users can contact you.
We process your location to show the content near you to improve your buying experience.
Why are we processing?
We use your data for the following purposes:
- To enhance our services' performance and personalize the content we direct towards you.
- To improve our services and to provide you with a safe and secure platform.
- To give you customized marketing services that may fall within your interest.
- When we need to comply with a legal obligation.
How do users request deletion of data?
You can delete your account through our App/Website to delete your data. Moreover, you can reach out to our email support at [email protected] to remove your data/account.